1. How fast can I get my products ?
1. The time from when we receive your payment to the time when you receive the goods is typically 3-10 working days (bulk orders take longer).
2. Your order will be quality controlled, packed, and dispatched usually within 3-5 days of payment (non-bulk), certain items may take longer to prepare and dispatch.
3. After your order has been dispatched, we email the courier tracking number within 48 hours.
* Our suppliers will be closed from the 22nd Jan 2020 - 3rd FEB 2020, orders and other support from our suppliers received during this period as well as a few days prior to the 2nd FEB will be delayed and only processed after the 02 FEB.
2. How are goods shipped to me from SoundLouder.co.za ?
1. All orders are shipped and delivered by DHL/TNT Express Door to Door Delivery unless otherwise stated in the product's description, we may also use other couriers besides DHL if the delivery area is in a designated "Remote Zone" such as Aramex, MDS, EMS etc.. (click here to verify) or post your order for local stock (counter to counter). If your area is in a remote zone and if you would prefer that your order be shipped & delivered by DHL Express, then please add about R400.00 to your payment to cover the remote area fee charged by DHL.
2. Orders are shipped directly from the manufacturers that we work with unless otherwise stated in the product description.
3. Insurance (optional); please contact us immediately after placing your order so that we may provide the insurance cost (approx +3%) or alternately, please add 3% to the order total when making your payment and insurance will automatically be added to your order.
4. Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier, they may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment.
3. How do I receive my order ?
1. The courier requires a signature from the recipient for delivery, this is a fast and secure way to have your products delivered.
2. It is essential that you provide a full, accurate shipping address (physical address) and a valid contact number.
3. (Not applicable to SA Customers - Sound Louder Covers this cost on your behalf) - If there are Tax/Vat, import duties, other taxes or disbursement fees to pay on the goods due to import rules, the courier will present you with a bill at the time of delivery. In general you will need to pay any such bill to the courier before you can receive the goods. Any such charges are your responsibility and unfortunately we cannot offer advice or estimates about import fees or other taxes as these vary, depending on the many different products and import regulations. When creating your account please note that if a business name is used, your business will be billed/charged Tax/Vat, Import Duties etc.., the courier will contact you prior to delivering the goods to advise the total amount which will have to be paid before receiving the goods.
4. In many cases and depending on import rules, both businesses and private users will be charged and liable for Tax/Vat, Import Duties etc.., these are for your account and not Sound Louder's responsibility.
5. For more information about import duties and prior to placing your order (for South African customers), kindly contact the SARS National Call Centre: 0860 12 12 18.
6. If you believe your package is missing items, includes incorrect items, has been damaged or tampered with in any way or any other problem, it is essential that you communicate this clearly to the courier company's delivery driver at the time of delivery as well as to our sales team within 48 hours. If you do not report any problems within 48 hours counting from the delivery date/time, we will consider that the order was carefully inspected by yourself and delivered in good condition.We will not accept claims or accusations that the goods were not delivered in good condition after 48 hours counting for the delivery date and time.
4. Can I collect from your premises and how do I pay for my order ?
1. Sound Louder keeps no stock, we are exclusively an online store.
2. Our products are shipped directly from the manufacturer which hold/manage their own stock.
3. This ensures that we can confirm availability within a few hours, offer the best/lowest prices at all times and guarantee efficient and cost effective delivery.
5. All orders will however have to be paid for upfront (no exceptions).
6. After payment has been received/confirmed, your order will be processed and dispatched in a timely and professional manor.
7. Payment (South African customers): You may pay for your order by Electronics Funds Transfer (EFT)/Internet Banking, Cash Deposit or Paypal.
8. Payment (non South African customers): Paypal.
5. Shipping cost..
1. Shipping costs depend on your destination and the quantity/weight of goods you are buying. We can ship any quantity of goods to almost any destination!
2. Instant online shipping quotes: Use the SoundLouder.co.za checkout system to preview the shipping charge for your particular mix of goods.
3. If a shipment is confirmed lost, stolen, or damaged before receipt, we will work with the courier directly to obtain information and arrange a refund or re-delivery at no further expense to you (order must be insured, refer to point 2.3). Orders that have not been insured will not be covered if lost or damaged during shipping, no exceptions!
4. SoundLouder.co.za ships to almost every country in the world - simply set any delivery address in the one-page checkout to get a shipping quote instantly. If you country is not listed, please contact us so that we may verify if we are able to ship to your country.
6. Where do we ship to & legality ?
1. We currently ship to more than 80 countries, please feel free to contact us if your country is not listed and we'll see if we can ship to your country.
2. Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in the country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country per se.
3. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print below!.
4. Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country.
5. You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation, payment etc..
6. You are responsible for knowing the regulations before placing your order.